Sunday 13 June 2010

Listen Up! No. 13: Thomas Tantrum - The Last Kiss

This is the best I've heard in a while of the shiny new tracks PRs occasionally feed into my inbox to break up the monotonous stream of penis enlargement and Nigerian banking emails. Yes I wish my penis were bigger, no I don't want to invest $12000 in Dr. Ernest Dadanu's 'Freebank of Lagos', nor divulge my bank account details.

This unsigned Southampton quartet mix the trigger happy guitar-smarts of Good Shoes with a more palatable take on The Long Blondes' Pulp-apeing debut.

The Last Kiss by Thomas Tantrum

Kate @ WorkItMedia made this all possible - ta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory Music Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Music Top Blogs Business Directory for Chalfont St. Giles, Buckinghamshire British Blogs